So, You Want to Live to 100?
Continuing to hone your passion is one way to stay sharp and healthy into your golden years.
Doing your best to stay naturally healthy doesn’t just add life to your years…it can add years to your life. And with so much to see and do across the globe, who doesn’t want to live longer and happier?
Here are a few suggestions to do just that.
- Maintain an ideal posture. Remember that the weight of an average adult head is 10-12 lbs.
- Avoid excessive alcohol and tobacco.Tobacco narrows the arteries and restricts blood circulation. Too much alcohol can counter any positive benefits.
- Cultivate spiritual connections?Many people believe that those who regularly meditate are shown to enjoy greater life expectancy.
- Accept what it is.Make your life the kind of adventure that will compel you to see how it all turns out! This helps to reduce stress and expectations
- Eliminate unnecessary stress.Your ability to accommodate stress is based on the condition of your nervous system and emotional thought patterns.
- Keep it positive.The power of our thoughts and emotions are often overlooked.
- Have a purpose.We all enjoy having a purpose to get out of bed for. What’s our individual purpose?
Let Us Help You Thrive
It is estimated that we may live longer than many of us think. A question I often ask is this… If I knew I was going to live for 100 years, what would I do differently to be healthy at that age.
If it’s been a while since your last adjustment, give us a call on 01603 414740 and get your spine checked.